Board of Education
|Steven Eklund||Chair||1735 495th Street W, Stanchfield 55080|
|Max Eng||Vice Chair||528 Eastgate Ave N, Braham 55006|
|Anthony Cuda||Treasurer||421 Elmhurst Ave N, Braham 55006|
|Zane Braund||Clerk||1316 Quail St, Braham 55006|
|Angie Flowers||Director||1995 N Lake Dr, Braham, 55006|
|Robert Hughes||Director||50145 Arbor Ave W, Stanchfield 55080|
|Dan Klemz||Director||3956 413th Ave NE, Braham, 55006|
The Board of Education regularly meets on the third Monday of each month, except holidays, at 7:00 p.m. in the Braham Area High School Community Room.
Front Row: School Board Chair Steven Eklund, Superintendent of Schools Gregory Winter, Dan Klemz.
Back Row: Clerk Zane Braund, Robert Hughes, Treasurer Anthony Cuda, Vice Chair Max Eng, Angie Flowers.
School Board – Administrative Goals 2012-2013
- Improvement in and monitoring of grade level standardized test scores.
- Continuing to improve total school working environment.
- Community wide promotion of and participation in our schools.
- Beautification of school grounds.
- Community based direction for our school to follow, both short and long term objectives included.
- Implement Best Practices Policy as established by administrators and teachers.
Active Board of Education Committees for 2013
Board Committee Representatives
- Budget Advisory: S. Eklund , M. Eng, R. Hughes
- Buildings/Grounds & Transportation: S. Eklund, T. Cuda, Z. Braund
- Central MN Service Coop.: D. Klemz
- Comm. Educ. Advisory Council: T. Cuda
- Donald F. Olson Scholarship: S. Eklund, D. Klemz, R. Hughes
- ECMECC: S. Eklund
- Graduation Standards/Systems Accountability/ Curriculum: M. Eng
- INFINITY Joint Powers Bd. of Directors: S. Eklund
- Isanti Co. Human Rights Commission: Sup’t. of Schools/alt. M. Eng
- Is. Co. Interagency Collaborative: D. Klemz/alt. R. Hughes
- Legislative (SEE): M. Eng/alt. S. Eklund
- Meet & Confer: D. Klemz, Z. Braund, A. Flowers
- MN State H.S. League: S. Eklund /alt. M. Eng
- Policy Review: T. Cuda, A. Flowers, R. Hughes
- RRSEC Joint Powers Agreement: M. Eng
- Technology: M. Eng, T. Cuda